“Great staff!”

Ramada Rockville Centre
New York
“Great staff!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I were attending a wedding near this hotel, and basically just needed
a place to shower and change. We weren't sure if we'd need the room for an overnight
stay, since we planned to travel back to our home if the affair ended early enough.
Our room was clean and more than fitted our needs. The front desk staff, Bobby and Amish,
went out of their way to see that we had a room in time for us to change in.
We even received a call, later in the evening, from a manager who wanted to check on
whether they should expect us back.
That kind of professional concern assures that we would return to this hotel if in the area
again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I travel frequently and this hotel won the award for worst in the NorthEast. They gave us card keys to a room that we entered and was chained by a couple having sex and smoking pot. They apologized and gave another room that managef let us into. When we came back after an event late in evening we found out keys provided to us were for room next door. So back to office I went for keys to room our luggage was stored in. This was extremely unprofessional and I have no plans to stay at a Ramada ever again. Buyer beware of extreme incompetence. No coffee available at morning breakfast. No one taking care of room.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
ramadarvc, Marketing Director at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston, the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank you for your comments. I am so sorry you had a negative experience at our hotel. The circumstance you described is certainly unusual as you can see from other comments. None the less it is inexcusable and again I sincerely apologize. We are actually renovating our rooms this spring and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. I will personally make sure you have a lovely, clean room and you enjoy your stay. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Travellers are raving about these Rockville Centre hotels

Acton
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This was as poor a quality room as we have experience since college dorms in the 70's. From the smoke infested air quality in a 'nonsmoking room' to poorly maintained lighting fixtures to stained carpets and broken furniture.
the lack of acceptable alternate accommodations at 11 PM was the only reason we stayed overnight.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston, the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank you for your comments. I am sorry you were not happy with your room the last time you stayed with us. We are actually renovating our rooms this spring and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Fayetteville
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My brother and I booked this hotel after being recommended by my parents. The photos looked good and a good rate. Well the room stunk and was run down and small. The staff were nice, but when we told him the room smelt like smoke in a no smoking room, he sprayed fabreeze and said "no it doesn't it smells like the room". We said we were probably going to check out, Then he said he "was off at 11 and we needed to make a decision." Well, that made it easier, so we did, we stayed down the road at the Best Western, and the room was great

On a side note, everyone I did speak with minus that one comment were very nice, and they did not give me a problem with getting the money back. I'm sure a smoker would be fine here, but not a non smoker.

Room Tip: Don't judge by the front of the building.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston, the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank you for your comments. I am so sorry your room was not to your liking and the staff was rude to you. Unfortunately we cannot always control if the guest before you smoke or not, however we can always switch your room for you. As far as the front desk staff being rude, that is unacceptable and I will make sure the staff is spoken to about this situation. We are actually renovating our rooms this spring and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. I will personally make sure you have a lovely room and everything you need is taken care of. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Long Beach, New York
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I've stayed here 3 times this year and I would not want to stay any place else!!!! Every person who works here are incredible, from the managers to the housekeeping staff. the rooms are kept incredible. Soo very clean and comfortable!!!! The breakfast is amazing. the price is very resonable. I am going to stay here anytime I need a hotel. I've stayed at many hotels over the years but none compare to the quality of the staff and cleanness of the room!!!! I would strongly suggest that anyone looking for a hotel should consider the Ramada.
Martin Deely

Room Tip: any rooms are fantastic!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Villa Rica, Georgia
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I’d like to thank the Ramada of Rockville Centre for their humility….. I had to cancel my reservations at the last minute due to extenuating circumstances. After explaining my situation to Robert, he cancelled my reservation without penalty!! He was empathic and understood that “things happen” and sometimes you have to just give your patrons a break!! Way to go Robert. Thank you for taking the time to treat me as an individual!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Long Island Marriott
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!