“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ramada Rockville Centre
Lisse, The Netherlands
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I originally come from Long Island and this is the first time I have stayed in a hotel in that area.
The service was great. the rooms were clean, and the manager. Amish.. most helpful and lovely.
A better bed, I could not have asked for.. The rooms were cleaned every day, fresh towls, and bedding. Sweet employees, and a refrigerator in the room was great.and the balcony is a plus for smokers...
My only comment is that the breakfast was a bit dissappointing. More fruit, and hot food, or cold cuts, or yogurt would be nice
Swimming pool available., and not too far from the ocean!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jill m
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston, the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank you for your comments and pictures. We are actually renovating our rooms this spring and as far as breakfast is concerned, we usually have yogurt plus Bacon and Eggs on the weekend. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Columbus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Front desk was amazing. The property is clean. Parking is secure. They go out of their way to make you comfortable. There for 5 days will be back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Island Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

the staff was very friendly and helpful. Bobby was very helpful when we decided to stay an extra day, he accommated us. while i was there i had surgery ,and they ask how i was doing. i would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: rooms on top by the pool have a balcony that you can sit outside.for some fresh air.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have stayed at the Ramada in Rockville Centre NY many times over the last 17 years. I have always enjoyed my stay. The hotel was recently remodeled. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. A continental breakfast is provided and the hotel provides complementary Wi-Fi. The location is convenient to all parts of Long Island and also to the Long Island Railroad for quick trips into the city. There are many restaurants and sdhops near by. I've always enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are especially nice.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I were attending a wedding near this hotel, and basically just needed
a place to shower and change. We weren't sure if we'd need the room for an overnight
stay, since we planned to travel back to our home if the affair ended early enough.
Our room was clean and more than fitted our needs. The front desk staff, Bobby and Amish,
went out of their way to see that we had a room in time for us to change in.
We even received a call, later in the evening, from a manager who wanted to check on
whether they should expect us back.
That kind of professional concern assures that we would return to this hotel if in the area
again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I travel frequently and this hotel won the award for worst in the NorthEast. They gave us card keys to a room that we entered and was chained by a couple having sex and smoking pot. They apologized and gave another room that managef let us into. When we came back after an event late in evening we found out keys provided to us were for room next door. So back to office I went for keys to room our luggage was stored in. This was extremely unprofessional and I have no plans to stay at a Ramada ever again. Buyer beware of extreme incompetence. No coffee available at morning breakfast. No one taking care of room.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
ramadarvc, Marketing Director at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston, the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank you for your comments. I am so sorry you had a negative experience at our hotel. The circumstance you described is certainly unusual as you can see from other comments. None the less it is inexcusable and again I sincerely apologize. We are actually renovating our rooms this spring and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. I will personally make sure you have a lovely, clean room and you enjoy your stay. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Travellers are raving about these Rockville Centre hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockville C...
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#1 of 1 in Merrick

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!