Ramada Rockville Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
US$206
US$145
US$155
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
US$116
Garden City Hotel(Garden City)
US$226
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
US$274
  • Pool
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
US$179
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Allegria Hotel(Long Beach)
US$461
US$219
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$155
All reviewslong islandcontinental breakfast isroom was cleanright next doorwaffle makercleaning staffwafflespleasant stayeasy accesssunrise highwaytrain stationlobbyjacuzzirobertrajmicrowavedanish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had such a great time last week-end at this hotel. We got in very late on Friday night and left on Monday! The service was absolutely amazing!! Millions of thanks to Amir and Mahak! They did everything to make sure our stay was the most enjoyable and pleasant with a great smile. They were also very flexible in all our special demands and needs.

We will be back! Soon I hope!

Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ron888888
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? Mine is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com you can e-mail it to me or post it here.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My overall experience with this hotel was very good. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was very nice, especially the waffle maker. As soon as I walked into the lobby, I knew this was going to be a great place to stay because the lobby was gorgeous, the breakfast area was very clean, and the staff at the front desk were very kind and helpful. Ravi, a front desk employee, made our stay very welcoming and enjoyable because of how helpful he was with us. Yes, I would highly recommend others to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Outstanding desk staff and management, clean rooms, great breakfast, good grounds staff , clean and nice room made up well, shower plenty of hot water and big enough for me, huge bed, HD tv is always good, parking plenty, outside grounds kept nice and clean. I stayed here for Christmas weekend, I'm surprised they had vacancies!

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My overall stay at this Ramada was very good including the staff. The breakfast was good each morning that we were there. Never been in the New York area before so I didn't know what to expect. I have no regrets for staying at this Ramada. Yes I would recommend it to others. We were there for a funeral in Dec. 2013. Thanks to Amish,Bobby, Mahak, Jillian, Danielle, Rari and Rejar for making this sad trip enjoyable. God Bless you all. Mrs. R. Thompson

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words although I am sorry to hear about your loss. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Old exterior design but updgraded interior in lobby/check-in area. Rooms shows signs of use and can benefit from an overcoat and new furniture. Rooms and shower/bathroom was clean. A/C and heat works. Needs improved sound insulation on door leading to balcony as trucks can be rather loud heard from Sunrise highway which is about 500 feet from our second floor room. Cable TV has HD programming. Coffee and fridge are supplied. Nice queen size beds and clean sheets.
Mahak (hotel receptionist) was accomodating. Free breakfast could use a little more food. Toilet flushing system is powerful. If you are just in the area to get a good sleep, this hotel will work.

Room Tip: We were after queen size beds at a reasonable price. There are other hotels offering queen size beds but at about 40 to 60 bucks more a night. We might give those a try despite the higher price to see if the free breakfast is a mark improvement from Ramada.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.