“Vacation stay”

Ramada Rockville Centre
Miami, Florida
“Vacation stay”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay the Ramada at Rockville Centre, It was a pleasant stay, I had a smell in my room , but once I spoke to management they quickly placed me in another room. They offer prompt service and was mannerly and helpful. The best of the management was Robert Valdes, he was great and helpful.

I recommend this hotel anytime you visit New York and stay on Long Island.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? Mine is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com you can e-mail it to me or post it here.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We have been stranded 1 night in NY because a bllzzard hit the Eastcoast. Very good value for money (NY-Long Island.Level) and very clean hotel. train station in walkin distance. restaurants nearby. Friendly staff and good breakfast. a definite recommendation.

Room Tip: 1st level rooms are better to sleep &calmer
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? Mine is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com you can e-mail it to me or post it here.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Took my girlfriend there, she loved it.. beautiful light under that hot tub and the staff was great very ccordial in the morning when checking out. Haven't tried the pool yet, it sure looks nice, but i might in the summer ..!!

• Stayed January 2014

Freeport
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I recently surprised my boyfriend with the hot tub room, rose petals, chocolates, whips, handcuffs... The whole shabam...it was great...he loved it...the room was very clean and it went great with the surprise. I'd definetly do it again

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Beaconsfield, Canada
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had such a great time last week-end at this hotel. We got in very late on Friday night and left on Monday! The service was absolutely amazing!! Millions of thanks to Amir and Mahak! They did everything to make sure our stay was the most enjoyable and pleasant with a great smile. They were also very flexible in all our special demands and needs.

We will be back! Soon I hope!

Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ron888888

Jamaica, New York
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My overall experience with this hotel was very good. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was very nice, especially the waffle maker. As soon as I walked into the lobby, I knew this was going to be a great place to stay because the lobby was gorgeous, the breakfast area was very clean, and the staff at the front desk were very kind and helpful. Ravi, a front desk employee, made our stay very welcoming and enjoyable because of how helpful he was with us. Yes, I would highly recommend others to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Outstanding desk staff and management, clean rooms, great breakfast, good grounds staff , clean and nice room made up well, shower plenty of hot water and big enough for me, huge bed, HD tv is always good, parking plenty, outside grounds kept nice and clean. I stayed here for Christmas weekend, I'm surprised they had vacancies!

• Stayed December 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Long Island Marriott
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!