Ramada Rockville Centre
US$264
US$214
US$175
US$150
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
US$257
US$244
US$166
US$155
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
US$127
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
US$247
US$299
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$151
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island(Westbury)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$125
Red Roof
All reviewslong islandcontinental breakfast isroom was cleanright next doorwaffle makercleaning staffwafflespleasant stayeasy accesssunrise highwaytrain stationlobbyjacuzzirobertrajmicrowavedanish
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Great service and friendly staff from the moment we checked in.... Bobby was at the front desk when we arrived at the hotel (4 hours) before check in time. He allowed us to check in early and was very helpful (answering all our questions and helping guide us to the best train station to park our car in order to go into the city). Ravi assisted us at check out time and was also very pleasant. The gentleman in charge of breakfast in the morning was friendly and cheerful. Even one of the maintenance workers asked what room we were headed to and pointed us in the right direction. We stayed in a 2 Queen bed, non-smoking room which was very clean. The beds were comfortable. No complaints during our 2 night stay. Location was great too! Right on Sunrise Hwy and close to everything. Plenty of stores and restaurants close. TGI Fridays is right next door. Keep up the good work!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 256. Upstairs main building behind the lobby. Corner unit. Very quiet. Next to the stairs for easy access in and out.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ramadarvc, Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Hi! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! I will absolutely tell Bobby and Ravi about your kind words about them. I would love to send you a discount to thank you for leaving us a review. My e-mail is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com. Please send me your e-mail so I can send you that discount and answer any questions you may have.

Have a great summer,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This Ramada inn is just perfection.. I have traveled all across the country, and I have to say that the Ramada in Rockville Center is the best!. The customer service is always impeccable. Bobby the manager continues to amaze me with his attention to details and superior help at any time. The rooms are always very comfortable and spotless.
Just 15 minutes to the beautiful beach, great restaurants and shopping for anything you need. I will be back again this summer

Room Tip: all the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Barbara!!

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I am so glad we have exceeded your Hospitality needs. I would love to send you a discount as a thank you for your review. Please e-mail me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com to redeem your discount and have a lovely summer =)

- Jillian Weston

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is nice , Bathroom is small, I had a 2nd floor room , wasnt that bad of a stay . Would be nice if room service came in a more orderly fashion but its overall a nice hotel . You have to call for a microwave , Breakfast seemed as if their wasn't enough to go around .

• Stayed: April 2014
ramadarvc, Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Fatima,

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay for the most part. Thank you for bringing up the microwave. Microwaves come standard in our suites but not in our regular rooms. If you need a microwave you can request one for your room. As long as we have an extra available, we will be happy to bring it to you. Another option is to use the microwave in our Lobby which is open 24/7. The size of the bathrooms is something we unfortunately can't do anything about. This building was constructed in the 1950s and although we have renovated many times, we cannot reconstruct the actual structure. I'd like to send you a discount for leaving us a great review. My e-mail is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com. Please e-mail me to receive your discount.

Thanks Again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

While it is an older hotel, it has been updated in both the rooms as well as the lobby. We arrived early and the friendly gentleman at the front desk allowed us to check in 5 hours early and waved the early check-in fee! Had several pleasant interactions with staff. For the price, it is an excellent deal and I will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hey! Thank you for your great review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I'd like to send you a discount as a thank you. My e-mail is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Hofstra and decided to go the day before since open house was early. Unfortunately all the other hotel Hofstra recommended were booked. This was a last minute booking and I must say I would've prefer to wake up early and make the drive from Connecticut then stay in the motel. The lobby smell like roach spray. The room was ok look clean. The water temperature on the shower was inconsistent. The door had an opening. The carpet was stain and to top things off people making noise in the middle of the night. The walls were thin that you can clearly hear the people in the other room luckily it was a conversation until 1am. People banging on the doors late at night. Bad enough that I called the front desk and received no answer. It was for one night but it was not worth it.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Lizard316,

I am so sorry for your poor experience at our property. I can't imagine why the lobby had a funny odor unless someone was cleaning with funny smelling cleaning products. I also apologize for the water temperature, people talking loudly all night and slamming doors. If you were dis satisfied with the room, I would like to say you could have called the front desk and they would have switched your room however, you said when you did call there was no answer. We will be investigating the reason no one answered the phone. Problems do happen but not being able to reach someone to fix it for you is unacceptable. I understand why you would be upset. I would really like to make it up to you by offering you a discount on your next stay. I will personally make sure you have a beautiful, clean room in a quiet area. Please e-mail me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com to receive your discount.

My sincerest apologies,