“Casual and good”

Cuisines: Seafood
New York City, New York
“Casual and good”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stopped in and had some excellent clam chowder and some fried clam bellies. Both were really good and the service was excellent. Worth a visit if you're in the neighborhood.

• Visited August 2014

Texas
“Clam Heaven!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I love this place! Family owned, no tables just a big circular counter, great staff, paper plates, and the best fried clams I have EVER had! We also tried the seafood bisque and clam chowder which were both wonderful. There are so many things more to try on the menu but I am not sure I could get away from the clams. They cook everything in oil with no transfats that they change every day. They also have healthier things on the menu but why?

Visited August 2014
“Best New England fried clams outside of Ipswich”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Finally found a restaurant outside of Maine or Massachusetts that knows how to make fried clams, best clams by far. Also al fried foods were great. Not greasy and very tasty.
Good size portions and pleasant counter staff.
Worth the trip.

Visited July 2014
Brooklyn
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Walking in and seeing just a counter and no tables, had me leery but I was pleasantly surprised. The shrimp cocktail was excellent. When my crab cakes and fries came out on a paper plate looking very "fried" and such a huge portion, I didn't think I would like it; BUT again 15 minutes later there was a clean plate in front of me and my stomach was saying thank you.

• Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Local favorite thats worth the trip”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nice little diner with outstanding seafood dishes. Can be a wait but they do takeout orders also. Enjoyed my meal and the staff is excellent.

Visited July 2014