Best Western Mill River Manor
US$264
US$214
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
US$257
US$244
US$146
US$141
US$166
US$155
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
US$127
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
US$247
US$234
  • Beachfront
Allegria Hotel(Long Beach)
US$373
US$299
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$151
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island(Westbury)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$125
Red Roof
All reviewsfront desktrain stationlong islandnew yorkmovie theaterdirector of salesbusy streetfree parkingwithin walking distancerooms are cleanfree breakfasthotel is greatsunrise highwaynice stayfriends and familywafflesdrug store
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After having stayed here several times while in town on businesses I intend to continue to stay at the Best Western Mill River Manor and already booked my next visit. The staff has always been friendly and ready to assist with anything I might need and management consistently checks in with me to make sure everything is perfect. With a desk in the room and conference room available for meetings this facility is nearly a second office. It is close to the town center with restaurants and bars, and a 2 minute walk to the LIRR station.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My stays in New York are usually in time square in the heart of Manhattan . I visited this time for a family wedding and this was the hotel that guest were recommended to stay given the proximity to the wedding Activities . My husband called it a motel. However I was very pleased with the room itself . It was a good size and the location is very convenient . Walking around we found the quaint Chat Noir a must visit for tea. Reservations should be made . Walking a couple more blocks and there are a number of restaurants . The staff were accommodating and the room was clean. As I said not my usual stay in New York but I was pleasantly surprised. Oh one thing the location to the train is great for convenience but you will have to put up with the sound of it. Very close to shopping malls . It's around 20 to 25 mins from airport ( JFK) and 35 mins by train to Penn station.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had a wedding block here in May 2014. I rarely got a hold of the person in charge of it. I was given the wrong group code, which had already been printed on my wedding accommodation card (waste of money!). A family member called to confirm her reservation, only to be told it didn't exist. I was told that my nightly rate was $135 when I booked, yet I was charged more when I checked out. When I brought it to the staff's attention, I was basically told that it was someone else's mistake, they couldn't do anything to fix it. Rooms are not as depicted on site. Much smaller, not very clean (hair in my tub!). The site makes it look much nicer. From start to finish, this whole hotel block process was terrible. I'll never stay at a Best Western again. Very Disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Opt for the Holiday Inn Express down the road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Alan C, General Manager at Best Western Mill River Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Good Afternoon Monique

I apologize for any confusion that you may have encountered during your stay here. I spoke with my Director of Sales and she claims that as far as you and her were concerned, everything was taken care of. She printed out the email correspondences between the both of you and including the initial conversation between her and your mother who contacted us for the contract set up. Your last email communication was on September 5, 2013.

If there were any confusions, we would have gladly made any corrections if notified. If you were unable to contact our Sales Department via phone, you could have contacted them via email which you were doing from the very beginning.

I apologize for the confusion during the booking period for your group but there were some communication errors between both parties. Bringing this to our attention will help us iron out the details for the future.

Alan C.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great hotel, really friendly staff. Nice breakfast in the morning. There are restaurants galore with walking distance of the hotel. I'm staying here every time I come to Long Island.
The rooms are clean and spacious. It was my first visit and they made me feel like I had been coming there for years

• Stayed: May 2014

Good Afternoon Kurzboss:

Thank you for your recent review of the hotel. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations and standards here at the hotel.

We hope that you allow us the opportunity to welcome you again to our hotel when you come back into the area. We look forward to seeing you then

Alan C

Reviewed 27 May 2014

my stay was very good. excellents customer service, nice location and nice restaurant and food. very good hospitality and excellent customer service . specially from Ms Linda and Nick . Coming back to this hotel from June 22 till July 3

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business