All reviewsfront desktrain stationlong islandnew yorkbusy streetroom was cleanfree parkingsunrise highwayhotel is greatfree breakfastfriends and familynice staywafflesconvenient locationeasy accesslindalirr
Reviewed 16 June 2014

It's a nice hotel for a couple of nights...
Prime location to explore Long Island, Rockville Centre and if you could spare 30 mins for a train ride to NYC Penn Station.
Linda and Nick were extremely hospitable and provided us with any and all info necessary for our vacation.
Car rental services nearby(enterprise) provided free pick up and drop off.
Very convenient and a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have family in the area, and I need accommodations when I visit. NYC area hotels tend to be overpriced with little or no parking. We have stayed at the Best Western and the Hampton Inn. The Hampton Inn is very nice, but so is the Best Western, and it's generally at least $40 cheaper. The rooms are a little small, but they are clean and modern. We don't go into the city when we visit, but a LIRR station is within walking distance. Then it's just a 40 minute ride to Penn Station. The breakfast was just okay, but it was about the same as every hotel breakfast. If you like starches, you'll be satisfied. I used the fitness room, and it was well stocked. We would surely stay here again. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The price is reasonable for the area. The rooms are clean. What more can you ask for from a hotel?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It's not a bad hotel. The room is nice and clean. The location on Long Island is where I need to be - half block from the train station. The girl who checked me in was wonderful. I'm not a fan of the hotel with rooms that open to the outside, but for a few nights I'll tolerate it. The only thing I can complain about is being placed in a room literally right next to Sunrise Highway which makes it a good choice for people who are hearing impaired - especially with the truck traffic going by at night. Because the property is fully booked, they were unable to locate me to a quieter room (they had some rooms on the first floor that open to the parking lot - but that's not an option for me either).

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Sunrise Highway if you want a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I agree with all the other good reviews!

Front desk staff including Maria, Diana, Cristal & Nick gave exceptional service ... Cristal even charged my iphone with her own charger & Nick gave me a pen to take to my weekend event! :-)

Clean, Friendly, well located.

Would stay again!

Randy :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Linda and Nick at the front desk were a pleasure to meet at check in. Linda was so bubbly and outgoing, it made check in a breeze and she went over and above to make sure I had everything I needed. The hotel itself was very nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody in the area, and just keep your fingers crossed that Linda is there to greet you.

Room Tip: Stay off of the first floor. Lots of noise outside.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business