US$141
US$259
US$214
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
Garden City Hotel(Garden City)
US$247
US$232
Priceline
  • Pool
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$345
US$299
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$385/night.

All reviewsfront desktrain stationlong islandnew yorkdirector of salesbusy streetfree parkingrooms are cleanwithin walking distancehotel is greatfree breakfastsunrise highwaynice stayfriends and familydrug storewafflesconvenient location
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I booked four nights for my group (Ideal Tours 2014) and our stay was great.
52 people from my group where so happy, that we decided to use also the wonderful Italian restaurant Cala di Mare, inside of the hotel ,.
Thank you, HALEY RICE for the great , wonderfull and professional service .
A special thanks, also to Linda and Roberto (the owner of the restaurant)
Giuseppe Mannara
Idealdentusa
NB:
We will back again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014

It's a nice hotel for a couple of nights...
Prime location to explore Long Island, Rockville Centre and if you could spare 30 mins for a train ride to NYC Penn Station.
Linda and Nick were extremely hospitable and provided us with any and all info necessary for our vacation.
Car rental services nearby(enterprise) provided free pick up and drop off.
Very convenient and a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have family in the area, and I need accommodations when I visit. NYC area hotels tend to be overpriced with little or no parking. We have stayed at the Best Western and the Hampton Inn. The Hampton Inn is very nice, but so is the Best Western, and it's generally at least $40 cheaper. The rooms are a little small, but they are clean and modern. We don't go into the city when we visit, but a LIRR station is within walking distance. Then it's just a 40 minute ride to Penn Station. The breakfast was just okay, but it was about the same as every hotel breakfast. If you like starches, you'll be satisfied. I used the fitness room, and it was well stocked. We would surely stay here again. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The price is reasonable for the area. The rooms are clean. What more can you ask for from a hotel?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It's not a bad hotel. The room is nice and clean. The location on Long Island is where I need to be - half block from the train station. The girl who checked me in was wonderful. I'm not a fan of the hotel with rooms that open to the outside, but for a few nights I'll tolerate it. The only thing I can complain about is being placed in a room literally right next to Sunrise Highway which makes it a good choice for people who are hearing impaired - especially with the truck traffic going by at night. Because the property is fully booked, they were unable to locate me to a quieter room (they had some rooms on the first floor that open to the parking lot - but that's not an option for me either).

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Sunrise Highway if you want a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I agree with all the other good reviews!

Front desk staff including Maria, Diana, Cristal & Nick gave exceptional service ... Cristal even charged my iphone with her own charger & Nick gave me a pen to take to my weekend event! :-)

Clean, Friendly, well located.

Would stay again!