US$146
Book now, pay at stay
US$253
US$233
Hampton.com
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$138
Garden City Hotel(Garden City)
US$217
US$203
Priceline
  • Pool
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$335
US$289
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

All reviewsfront desktrain stationlong islandnew yorkdirector of salesbusy streetfree parkingrooms are cleanwithin walking distancehotel is greatfree breakfastsunrise highwaynice stayfriends and familydrug storewafflesconvenient location
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed one night this week. Arrived at 11:00 p.m. and told parking lot was full I could park at train station parking lot but would have to move car at 7:00 a.m.(or get ticketed), or off the main parking lot but still had to move the car at 7:00 (so the lot maintenance crew could finish renovations). The common areas seemed a bit dated but the room was renovated and in good shape although having the sink outside bathroom is not my favorite design. Hotel is next to train station but did not hear any noise. AC was a bit noisy, although it kept the room comfortable. Breakfast was included and typical of hotels of this level. Coffee was tasteless brown water (there’s a nearby Starbucks). After arriving home, my partner discovered he’d left his iPad at the hotel. Called and told “No problem.” and made arrangements to have it sent. Very impressed with that so we’ll be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phltraveler215
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This Best Western left me very disappointed in the Best Westerns I have stayed in. The management wasn't able to apply a friends rewards card without a manager. Why they couldn't check with this manager. it took 2 days due to the manager not being on duty -and another week (hopefully) to be applied. The variety/quality in the breakfast felt needed to be looked into. Not having at least 2 different flavors of yogurt was again disappointing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alan C, General Manager at Best Western Mill River Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Marianne:

I do apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay. However, we usually do not allow a guest to add in their friend's reward card for a different stay. I do not think any airline or hotel would allow someone to add on a different rewards card that was not theirs. The person with the rewards card would have to be the person checking in and the name on the reservation. If you were able to get your friend's rewards card onto your reservation, then my manager did this courtesy for you.

Thank you for your review and I hope I was able to clarify the situation with the rewards card.

Alan Chan

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The parking area is ample and the hotel is in very good condition. The staff is very friendly & willing to please. The beds are comfortable. The rooms have refrig & microwave & there is a computr room. The only thing I don't like about BW is the towels. They are the thin cheap kind and if you take a lot of showers like me you will hate that you will only get 2. I had to use 1 to put on the bathroom floor bec the shower curtain does not prevent water seepage from the shower onto the floor. When we gave the used ones to housekeeping & asked for more, they said they could give us only 2!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been accomodated by this hotel since February 1st to present, due to the sale of my co-op, and the move to my new co-op. The entire staff is pleasant and works hard to make your stay more enjoyable. Great restaurant, located in the heart of town, and close to the LIRR. Would recommend these accomodations to all.

Room Tip: Make use of the amenities, ie the pool, the gym, and the continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chuck H
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked my stay with Ernie, Maria checked me in and we had a very nice stay. They were all very nice and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable, an excellent bargain for the price. Will stay there again if we have to go back to L.I.

Room Tip: Try to get the rooms not facing the LIRR.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family