All reviewsfront desktrain stationlong islandnew yorkbusy streetroom was cleanfree parkingsunrise highwayhotel is greatfree breakfastfriends and familynice staywafflesconvenient locationeasy accesslindalirr
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Was sent to this hotel by my work. Almost everything about the stay was top notch. WiFi was a little slow but workable. Great value for the area, especially using the discount they gave me based on the local College I was working at!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Stephan M
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Mill River Manor. We would like to mention especially the front desk ladies of distinction. Dianne, Linda and Hayley. Each day was made pleasant by these ladies, even when things were not going well with our Family Reunion, they made us smile.
This group of ladies deserve high praise for their people skills and we would rate them 100+ for 8 nights/days of pleasant and refreshing positive attitudes. I thank God for their service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank william i
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have been staying at the Best Western in Woodbury for two years when I come to town and have never left disappointed. The management and staff have been such a joy to work with. The breakfast meals are always fresh and well displayed. This facility is a golden nugget in NY.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Dr-Bellamy B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Perfect location for visiting Long Island and NYC. Long Island Railroad a block away and you can be in the city in about 45 minutes. Staff was friendly and helpful, especially Linda and Ernie. Breakfast is good and there is a nice restaurant right on the property for dinner. Rooms were nicely appointed and comfortable.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank pugabbas
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed one night this week. Arrived at 11:00 p.m. and told parking lot was full I could park at train station parking lot but would have to move car at 7:00 a.m.(or get ticketed), or off the main parking lot but still had to move the car at 7:00 (so the lot maintenance crew could finish renovations). The common areas seemed a bit dated but the room was renovated and in good shape although having the sink outside bathroom is not my favorite design. Hotel is next to train station but did not hear any noise. AC was a bit noisy, although it kept the room comfortable. Breakfast was included and typical of hotels of this level. Coffee was tasteless brown water (there’s a nearby Starbucks). After arriving home, my partner discovered he’d left his iPad at the hotel. Called and told “No problem.” and made arrangements to have it sent. Very impressed with that so we’ll be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple