Finding good customer service these days seems like a daunting task. If you're lucky enough to find good customer service you normally need to pay extra to receive it. At least that's what I thought before I stayed at the Best Western Mill River Manor in Rockville Centre.
I got married at St. Agnes Cathedral with is very close by to the Best Western. I needed to have 20 of my guests stay at the hotel, so I called and spoke with their Director of Sales Haley Rice. From the very beginning Haley and her team were very accomodating. They talked me through several scenarios and helped me decide what options would be best for my guests. I expected a much bigger headache blocking off 20 rooms, but Haley's team made it a breeze.
When we arrived at the hotel I was not disappointed. The rooms were very comfortable- the breakfast was delicious and the hotel bar has a great atmosphere. They have a great outdoor pool which made for a very relaxing morning the day of my wedding. Things were going great, until I ran into an issue!
Checkout time is at 11:00am and my wedding was at 2:30pm. I come from a large Irish Catholic family, so naturally several of my guests were pregnant at the time. I was worried that we'd have to find a way for our guests, and our pregnant guests, to kill 3 hours after checkout and before the wedding. I initially thought about reserving their hotel rooms for another night and eating the cost after we left. However, when I approached Haley's team with my dilema they quickly resolved it for me. They allowed me to have about half of the room's check out late at NO ADDITIONAL COST. This was a lifesaver for me and was one less problem I had to worry about on my wedding day. I couldn't be more thankful to Haley and her team for going above and beyond the call of customer service. I realize how busy of a time any weekend in June is for their hotel, and I know they were well within their rights to just shuffle us out the door and worry about their arriving guests for the day. That's why it was such a refreshing and pleasant surprise to have them accomodate us in such a manner.
If you're in Rockville Centre and are looking for a great hotel at competitive prices with superior customer service, call Haley and book your room today!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Best Western Mill River Manor is a full service hotel offering complimentary hot buffet breakfast each morning,free guest parking,seasonal outdoor pool with lifeguard,24 hour front desk,fitness center,and business center. We are located 1 block from the railroad station with service to JFK airport, Manhattan,the Hampton's,and the Beaches.The on-site Italian restaurant offers both lunch,dinner and poolside service for cocktails and food. Our concierge can arrange for transport to and from all airports as well as offer suggestions for restaurants and things to do in the area and Manhattan.The Best Western Mill River Manor offers full corporate and banquet facilities accommodating up to 230 guests.We hope to have you as a guest in the near future! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Mill River Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mill River Manor Hotel Rockville Centre
- Best Western Rockville Centre
- Rockville Centre Best Western