Best Western Mill River Manor
US$264
US$214
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
US$244
Ramada Rockville Centre(Rockville Centre)
US$160
US$166
US$155
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
US$127
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
US$247
US$299
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$151
Garden City Hotel(Garden City)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desktrain stationlong islandnew yorkmovie theaterdirector of salesbusy streetfree parkingwithin walking distancerooms are cleanfree breakfasthotel is greatsunrise highwaynice stayfriends and familywafflesdrug store
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I really love my stay, everything is literally near by the hotel. Linda and Diane made my stay lovely for me and my brother. I even got my friend to check in after visiting me. Thanks to them they were also able to get a room on the same floor. Good for the price see ya on the week of September 29 for my next stay expect a call! Many thanks again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My second time in New York and looking forward to come back . Hotel is right next to the train station which makes it easier to travel around. Convenient price! I just ask for rooms on the higher floors. The staff Diane was very friendly and helpful with all our requests, I am sure we will use this hotel again

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Andrea O
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great Hotel.Good location,clean rooms and good ammenities.Linda, the guest relations manager greeted us with a smile every morning at breakfast and made sure our stay was nothing less than perfect. She made our stay so much more enjoyable. She has a great personality and let us know she was there for us at all times. A very caring person with great knowledge of the hotel business as well as public relations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Arnie1943
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My partner and I had an appointment at a nearby hospital, so we booked a room for the night before to cut our travel time from the East End of Long Island. It's basically a four-storey motel with clean, neat rooms. The breakfast was nothing special (in fact the orange juice--which was the only juice choice--was starting to turn sour) but better than nothing. The real "highlight" was the helpful staff--everyone was very friendly and willing to answer questions.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PlacidBill
Alan C, General Manager at Best Western Mill River Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear PlacidBill:

Thank you for your recent review. I am glad that my staff was able to provide the high standards of customer service we put on ourselves and that it is reflected on our customers' experiences.

There are hotels out there that also do have exterior corridors. Exterior corridors does not necessarily mean Motel. Motels do not have a full Banquet and Catering Hall and full service Italian Restaurant on property.

We look forward to seeing you again

Alan C

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Close to long island railroad and restaurants and movies near by. I found my new spot next to beach too Friendly staff will be back very soon.appreciate everything and they have a pool to relax. Linda and Diane I hope to see you 2 again. Many thanks

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Chefced:

Thank you for your positive review. It is reviews like yours that light up my staff's day. We strive to give outstanding customer service and I am glad we were able to produce that during your stay.

Linda and Dianne look forward to seeing you again here.

Alan C