“If you only stop at one winery, this is the place”

Varick Winery & Vineyard
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Romulus
Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“If you only stop at one winery, this is the place”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed Cobblestone Farm Winery. It was so great to have the tastings paired with food. What a difference that can make in the taste of the wine.

Their wines are good and the selection of sauces, mustards, oils, jams, jellies, etc. is excellent.

Visited September 2013

Albany, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice winery to visit”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The setting is very nice, there are chairs outside the building. The wines are good, there is a nice little store with funny refrigerator magnets and other wine themed items. Definitely worth a stop.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JimR55
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My first experience with a Finger Lakes winery”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

It was the middle of the week and I was the only one on the road as I wander down Route 89 to Cobblestone Winery. This was my first excursion in this area and I must admit, mighty enjoyable. The 2 young ladies that were working were knowledgable and more than ready to answer my numerous questions. They offered some food tastings along with each wine that enhanced the flavors of the wines nicely. I was traveling by air and so only could purchase what I could drink while staying in the area so I chose a bottle of 2010 Lemberger. This was a new variety for me. On the ladies' suggestion I took a short detour and stopped at an Amish Market and
purchased some dark chocolate (along with some wonderful baked goods) to enjoy with the wine. What a wonderful start to my solo excursion.
P.S. make sure and buy some of Cobblestones pumpkin or cherry spreads, AMAZING!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Cmore50
Syracuse, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice People and delicious wines!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My friend and I went to the Cherry Festival in June, 2013 and although the cherries were not ready to be picked, we had a nice afternoon sampling wines ( I love the Chardonnay!) and all sorts of dips, crackers, etc. There were several vendors selling their "wares" and a wonderful band playing. I will definitely go back again!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ralphandalice57
Cleveland, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Really good wines”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I've been to a large number of the wineries in the Finger Lakes region, and this one is by far one of the best. It's entirely possible to walk out of here with multiple cases of wine. Many wineries in the area have 2-3 wines that they do very well, but Cobblestone has 10-12 that are superb. Well worth the trip.

Visited August 2012