Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
US$97
US$152
US$137
US$121
All reviewsfront desklong islandhilton gardenislip macarthur airportwould stay here againthe hotel stafffitness roomfitness centerclean roomslobby areaexcellent staybusiness tripbreakfast buffetbusiness centerparking lotdavethomas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I stayed here the week of the snow storm. The staff were great. Some of them 'lived in' because they couldn't get home. There was always a smile and great service. Ok the gym only has 3 machines (and 1 dumbbell!) -I didn't use the gym next door - but there was coffee and cookies plus snow shovels if you needed them. I just want to say thanks to those people who gave the service and worked long hours and made a bad experience bearable. It's easy to criticise but I want to give credit where it is due.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
HGIIslip, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Islip. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay during not so enjoyable weather. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and acknowledging our wonderful TEAM! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Came down from Albany to help clear roads from snow storm. NYS DOT had everything messed up and after working 26 hrs straight we were told to be out of room by 11am. With no place for my crew to stay. Heading out to sleep in trucks staff (Jenn) stepped up made tons of calls and moved things around so my crew could sleep, shower, & head back out to get the ice off these roads. Many thanks! Rooms were nice, clean, and large. One room had a walk in shower that was handicap accessible which I will keep in mind when I travel with my grandmother. Table in lobby was huge and great for a make shift command center. The WiFi was confusing as it looked as you had to pay but just click on "pay" and put in last name and room no. Every employee here smiles and is helpful. On this trip I could care less about pool, fitness center, etc. this review is to thank those who helped us. Thank You!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nubchuck
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Staff was very friendly and accomidating. Rooms and Lobby were very neat and clean. Pool was a very nice distraction for the kids.I would definately have another function at this hotel. We celebrated my Sons 9th Birthday and had a sleepover with 7 boys. The staff met every request and the Children had the best time. Thank you Hilton for everything.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2013

It was what you expect from Hilton, clean, comfortable, quiet. The entire staff is great, courteous, friendly. The fitness center provides access to a gym that is 5 minutes away. A really good Italian restuarant is across the street.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was sick and my fiancee came visiting. We chose to spend the night here because I lost power and it was very windy, so there was no guarantee power was going to be back for the night. The room was clean and very comfortable. Overall, we had a pleasant experience at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple