Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport
US$152
US$137
US$122
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desklong islandhilton gardenislip macarthur airportwould stay here againthe hotel stafffitness roomfitness centerclean roomslobby areaexcellent staybusiness tripbreakfast buffetbusiness centerparking lotdavethomas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I stood at the Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport location for the first time last night with my business partner and cousin. I wanted to take the time to compliment the hotel on their pick of staff and wonderful hotel. I was greeted by Rose last night at check in who was nothing but kind and friendly. She helped me out with everything that I needed and then some. I would also like to state that although it was past her time to be there she still took the time to check me in and make sure I had everything, I will be forever gracious for that. Kevin at the front desk last night also deserves some recognition as well. He, just like Rose, was very professional and friendly and made sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. The staff along with the beautifully clean room and ammenidities made me feel at home and then some. My cousin and I travel a lot and stay at many places and he also agrees with me when I say that within the area this is one of the best places we have stayed. I signed up for the Hilton Rewards with Rose and Kevin last night as well and plan on staying here in the future and as much as possible. Thank you for making my stay an unforgettable one.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 17 December 2013

stayed two nights in December 2013 hotel superb and staff just brillant, left my passports in safe after being dropped off at airport but rang desk and they immediately rang shuttle driver to have them return to pick me up and return to hotel to retreive passports and then took me straight back to hairport Thanks for your help in defusing a stessful situation

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Excellent hotel, great staff. Quiet room. Would certainly stay again when on business. Rooms were fine and clean. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice. Internet worked well for a hotel. Location is good for the airport and only 45mins from JFK and about 10mins from the train that takes you to Manhattan.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Got in late to train station and the free shuttle was sent within 20 minutes. Free internet access worked with good speed and no technical issues. Amazing buffet for less than $10 inclusive. When I asked for a taxi the concierge instead offered free shuttle to our local company office. Nice touch. Overall great value and very comfortable, plush hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We were visiting family for Thanksgiving in the area. We arrived early in the day and were warmly welcomed, and our room was ready. Quick check in and check out. Lobby has been redone since our last visit and is very modern yet welcoming. Fire place and complimentary coffee were much appreciated. All our devices worked well in the free internet access.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family