“Amazing coconut cake!”
Review of Rosendale Cafe

Rosendale Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Rosendale
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Great location right on Main Street in Rosendale, with charming garden in back... amazing vegan selection, especially love the coconut cake! Friendly staff and even salsa dancing on Thursday nights!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a bit to eat. Food took nearly an hour to arrive after first arriving. Not ideal with a 1 and 3 year old getting fractious. What arrived was tasty although the children's pasta could have done with more sauce (and 1 portion will easily feed 2 small ones). What was annoying is the one serving staff was mostly absent and the kitchen seemed only able to cook one table at a time. Good job there were only 3 other tables as we might still have been waiting for our food at dinner time.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I have not been in Rosendale in quite a while and very much missed eating at the Cafe. I was worried that the food would not be as good. Fortunately the food (vegetarian/vegan), price and service remained tops.

For people new to Rosendale cafe, don't expect a fancy place with fast service. Rather, this restaurant is laid-back ... a place to relax and get the feel of a small town. Take some time to look at the look art displayed on the walls, watch people walk by, etc.

Loved the tortilla pizza that was made with the vegetables I like and with extra tomato sauce. Soup (vegetable) was delicious. Took some dishes home to enjoy the next day.

The weather wasn't good to eat on their backyard area. Hopefully next time.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I was driving between Jersey and Albany and took a little detour to get some decent vegan food! Got two of their specials-Caribbean veggie soup and buffalo cauliflower salad. They also have a few local-ish wines and ciders available. Indoor and outdoor seating

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I've never eaten out and not had meat on my plate, so this was my first time. I was shockingly surprised on how much I enjoyed everything. The Thai spring rolls, Black bean chili and Vegetable Goat cheese burrito was amazing. I'm not converting to vegetarian but I'll be back to enjoy another meal.