“Consistently good Mexican”

Dining options: Reservations
Syosset, New York
“Consistently good Mexican”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I have been coming to Poco Loco for over 15 years. The food is consistently good. The Salsa and chips put on the table upon seating is exceptionally good. We love the pitchers of Margaritas. Queso Fundido appetizer is a fav! We usually have fajitas because they are soooo good. My daughter, a vegetarian, always has plenty of options. They have valet parking and a large lot.

• Visited March 2013

Forest Hills, New York
“Very cool spot with good Mexican food!”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Wow Im surprised at the mixed reviews at this spot. I was there with my groupon and like a lot of other patrons using it before it expired that night. The place is a quaint, corny decorated restaurant. When we first arrived, I requested to sit outside because it was a beautiful night. The server had the nerve to tell us we couldnt sit outside because they were expecting a busy night and there werent any other 2 person tables available. I informed her that they were a lot of 4 people tables available and wanted to sit at one. Ms. Thang wouldnt bulge so I requested to see a Manager and when she returned, the manager allegedly okayed us to sit outside. Thankfully I didnt let that hostess ruin our evening. Unfortunately, we were seated to a group with about 3 young girls dressed in cinderella outfits and behaving like they were in a park. I couldnt believe how much their parents let them get away with at a restaurant.

I ordered the enchiladas that was served with rice and beans and it was very tasty. My friend ordered the salmon and was equally pleased with the meal. My friend said their margarita was too salty but loved my mango dacqueri. Our waitress was a sweetheart, very attentive and friendly.

• Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Love it.”
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Food Very good.
Interior decor I love it.
Size of serving big.
Speed of serving not bad.
Very clean area.
Parking easy to find.

Mineola, New York
“Mexican high quality surprise!”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

It started with a groupon. It was a good deal, $40 for $20. But the real surprize was when I arrived to Valet parking for a Mexican restaurant. It continued with friendly service & a highly hospitable atmosphere. The menu choice was good, and the food was excellent in quality. I was quiet surprized that they had such a good crowd on a Tues nite. When I dug in, I knew why. Very tastey food at very reasonable prices. The decor was pretty Mexican also, I would know, as I lived in Mexico for 2 years when I was a young lad. It's a nice little inexpensive spicy surprize if you visit Nassau County.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Santiago M
NYC
“Your General Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Poco Loco is a tired and a tad run down Mexican restaurant on the skirt of the Village of Rosly, NY. The food is good and well prepared but there is much better Mexican restaurants within less than half a mile.

Visited September 2012