“A place to see and be seen.”
Review of Hendrick's Tavern

Hendrick's Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Hendrick's Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Roslyn
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: New Restaurant
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We love to eat at the bar, the staff is friendly and professional! Menu has a variety of choices, just yet to hear the specials.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We started with a few apps, spinach pie,chicken on a skewer with peanut sauce, and Kobe hot dog. All were served hot and we're very good. The dinner entrees included salmon and fillet minion. Since we were a large group thr sides wrestling served family style.
Thr service was excellent.

1  Thank MMurphy_136
Reviewed 9 February 2014

we held my fathers 90th birthday celebration dinner at the tavern. and they couldnt have been nicer and more accommodating. the manager mario was especially helpful all nite, even helping the older members up the stairs. the food was exceptionally good, including the lamb chops and all the fish and steaks. the waitstaff was attentive to all the needs in the service of all the participants.. they gave us a private room which was lovely.we will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent steak, service and bar. Restaurant is exceptionally good for Long Island. Ended up eating there 3 nights on our stay. Wonderful!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I've eaten here several times now, in part because it is a very handsome restaurant and conveniently located to my office for business dinners. However, I continue to be disappointed on this point: this restaurant has wonderful sides but cannot figure out how to prepare a vegetable plate comprised of these sides, like every other restaurant does routinely. I order 3 sides in an effort to concoct a suitable vegetarian meal and 3 serving bowls with the vegetables are placed before me. I've tried to explain my wishes but they just don't get it or don't wish to be flexible.

1  Thank mowt