“Lovely bakery, tasty coffee”

Diane's Desserts (Bakery & Cafe)
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Roslyn
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stopped through here for a coffee and the idea of breakfast, but unfortunately they couldn't deliver a) eggs or b) gluten-free stuff. A small taste of a croissant, and the menu, crowd, and beautiful desserts say "good local's joint" —as did my friend who goes every morning.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Home made goodness....fresh... superior backery... They want me to say more... My mouth is drooling just thinking about it... I try to stay away.... I bring/buy dessert from here to all friends

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Sure, you can walk into your neighborhood bakery for the same stuff: the obligatory danish made by some nameless, shuttered bakery in Brooklyn & shipped to your store to be frozen for weeks. Then there's that 7 layer cake soaked from the defrosted condensation that's made the cake into a tasteless sponge.
And then there's Diane's, the bakery that outshines all others in offering the most unique bakery products that can satisfy the most discerning sweet tooth. Just try anything raspberry, and you'll be coming back for over and over.
And try the restaurant next door, especially the fixed price dinner on Sundays (must try the figs!!)

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I have shoped at this quaint little bakery several times and have always been pleased. I especially love the brownies. I will be visiting them soon as I need to place an order for a party.

Thank disappointedbri... C
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Three berry pie is out of this world - as is most anything else you find here.