“Tough Decision to Choose an Item”

Diane's Desserts (Bakery & Cafe)
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Roslyn
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Go here very often for a nice breakfast treat. When I walk in and look at the display case, I simply don't know what to choose as I want everything. So I take my time, choose a delicous muffin, or scone or whatever. Then grab a cup of coffee and head to a table with my iPad and enjoy. When I have company at my home, I always go here for one of their pies or cakes. Definitely one of the best bakeries on Long Island.

1  Thank GrandPaRuss
There are newer reviews for Diane's Desserts (Bakery & Cafe)

Reviewed 13 October 2013

One of the best things is that Diane's Desserts is not just about amazing bakery products but also a lunch that rivals the best. Creative salads, paninis and wraps. The biggest problem is choosing what to eat! Diane's Trattoria, next door is a beautiful restaurant in an old house. Food was excellent but the service left much to be desired. At first I thought it was a bit pretentious and arrogant but when my friend could not eat her carbonara because it was extremely salty, she was lectured and made to feel wrong even though they provided a replacement dish.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This little bakery is "off the charts". I stopped in yesterday, the coffee and my apple turnover were both hot and fresh! Give it a try, especially the Apple Pie!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Great bakery and lunch spot in Roslyn...the cookies are nirvana and the pies and breads, well...nirvana too. Lunch is a casual experience with great panini's, wraps and salads.
A little on the pricey side, but always a special treat!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Located under the viaduct in the sleepy town of Roslyn, New York, you will find Diane's Deserts. It should actually be called Diane's Deserts and MORE. Everything is prepared and baked fresh, right on the premises. From the breads to the pastries, They even have a seating area in the back of the shop where you can enjoy a leisurely lunch. This place is hard to beat. Just be prepared for the hefty prices as they match the location and food quality.