“It's worth a visit”

Landmark Diner
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Roslyn
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“It's worth a visit”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Busy, Busy place! I been a guest at Landmark since it opened in it's old location. I just can't believe that this is the decor they choose in this, it's newer local. It's so, so hoaky and weird. I know, I know it's not about the decor, but YES it is too.
Okay, I progress, the menu is great! It's varied & HUGE! No skimping on portions here.The service can be spotty but generally they do a very good. Dishes come out hot, any issues are addressed swiftly & it's definitely a local hot spot for sure. We enjoy coming to the landmark.

Visited May 2014

NY
“Convenient to St Francis Hospital”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Good place for a sit down meal while visiting the hospital. We ha eggs Benedict , burger, a panini and a salad plate. All were tasty and as requested.

Server was pleasant and attentive.

No complaints here

• Visited April 2014
Roslyn, New York
“Best Diner”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Four months ago a friend took me to the Landmark Diner. Since then I have been back numerous times. I'm usually not a fan of diner food. They all seem so generic and the food is often bland. Landmark is different. Their menu is extensive. Being a vegetarian I was surprised at how many healthy options they offered. Excellent salads. All their baked goods are prepared on premises. They now have many gluten free, sugar free and dairy free options. Most diners state on their menus No Substitutions. At Landmark I have never had that problem. They are always willing to accommodate my requests. Overall a great place to eat.

• Visited April 2014
Port Washington, NY
“Adequate Food Poor Service”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Despite the almost full very large parking lot, we were seated immediately and our order was taken promptly. Unfortunately, our waitress seemed peeved at having to be at work, let alone serve us.Among other things, She didn't ask us if we wanted a beverage with our meals and didn't offer to refill my after lunch cup of coffee. When I asked her what kind of whole wheat bread or roll they had the answer was packaged sliced whole wheat bread. Now this was from a restaurant known for their in-house baking. I can't believe that they didn't have a whole wheat roll or wrap or bagel, etc. The clam chowder was under par; very few bits of clam and overcooked mushy vegetables. The chef's chopped salad was good and the portion was plentiful. Based upon my many years of patronizing this diner, i;d certainly return. Hopefully i'll have another server a little less surly and more professional.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“how did they get 3and1/2 Stars?”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Went there today for Breakfast, it was so below average, not funny. I guess the only Way they survive is because there is not a whole lot of choice in the Area.
Ordered, after asking the Servers recommendation, Eggs Benedict, big mistake,
The Muffins were burned, there was supposed to be Hollandaise Sauce on it, could not even taste the existence. The Home fries tasted like old Cardboard.
Sorry Guys but this is not gone do it for me.

• Visited November 2013