“Great Rooms and Service”
Review of The Roslyn Hotel

The Roslyn Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Roslyn
“Great Rooms and Service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had some Family Friends visiting from Denmark and I made arrangements for them at Roslyn Hotel as the Location worked for us. The Rooms are very nice, newly renovated. Great ambience. Very Polite Staff, Denny at the Front Desk was very friendly. My guest loved their stay and were very satisfied. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

1 Thank Ana G
ROSLYNMGR, General Manager at The Roslyn Hotel, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for choosing The Roslyn Hotel for your out of town guests and taking the time to write such a nice review. It’s encouraging to see your positive feedback so that our staff knows their hard work has paid off. We look forward to accommodating your family again on their next visit to Roslyn.

Randy Dodd
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Wow, what a difference from the last time we stayed here. Rooms are newly renovated with very comfortable modern furniture. The staff (specially Amerity at the front desk) was very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and WiFi. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely recommend to friends and family...

1 Thank Shaw J
Albertson, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had my guests stay at the Roslyn hotel since the location perfectly worked out for me. My guests were very happy with the accommodation as the rooms are newly renovated and has great views as well. Randy, Assistant GM was very courteous all along.. right from the time my guests checked in until they checked out. I would certainly recommend The Roslyn Hotel for its ambience and service.

Braselton, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am honestly confused by any negative remarks. This is a small hotel with terrific service and great personnel.
Nice quiet rooms, clean, and easy in easy out.
Perfect for senior executives...not a party hotel

Room Tip: my room faced the North shore and was quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Dan H
ROSLYNMGR, Manager at The Roslyn Hotel, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you had a quiet stay at The Roslyn Hotel and were able to check in and out with ease. Feedback is very important to us so as we know where we are succeeding and where we may need to make improvements. We are happy that you enjoyed your recent stay and since we are in the final stage of our remodeling we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.
Management
Floral Park, New York
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My stay at the The Roslyn Hotel was wonderful. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The location was is in the vicinity of all the restaurants and local shops. Hot breakfast in the mornings was very scrumptious. The rooms were freshly remodeled and comfortable. Also, loved the flowers outside. When I return to Roslyn I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I had traveled to New York for a conference and I had a few hotels to choose from. After staying at the Roslyn Hotel I have been shown a different category of hotels completely. First, the convenience. Right off of the Long Island Expressway, it is easily accessible and makes traveling less stressful. The location: beautiful. Right from my room I was able to see the Hempstead Harbor and a beautiful scenic view of the trees and hills. Hard to think I could find a place that has such a view so close to Manhattan. Next, the ambiance. The hotel has a very historic feel to it. Very elegant lobby and waiting area with possibly the most beautiful architecture I've seen. Reminded me more of a country club then a hotel. The staff was impeccable. They were very kind and made sure that we were taken care of at all times. Currently under renovations, I can't wait to see what it will look like after it has been completed.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Galil T
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed here while visiting relatives in the area. The location was the only positive thing other than the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a sign stating that they were renovating which is sorely needed. The beds were very bad and lumpy. The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants which is a plus. The continental breakfast had stale pastries and over watered powdered eggs.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roslyn
Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn
Holiday Inn Express ROSLYN - MANHASSET AREA
Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Inn at Great Neck, BW Premier Collection
Garden City Hotel
Garden City Hotel
#1 of 4 in Garden City

Been to The Roslyn Hotel? Share your experiences!