US$151
Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn(Port Washington)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$152
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$113
  • Breakfast included
Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel(Port Washington)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$267
US$249
The Andrew Hotel(Great Neck)
US$180
  • Breakfast included
US$153
US$138
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$211
  • Restaurant
US$167
US$155
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

All reviewslong islandmodern looknew managementrehearsal dinnerbeautiful hotelnew yorkhotel staycomfortable stayoatmealwedding guestsenjoyed my staylobbylauraeventfireplacekeuriggenaro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Roslyn Hotel is located in Rosyln and a short stroll to local shops and restaurants.
Pleasant check in and greeting from Patrizia. The room ( on the third floor) was dated yet reasonably clean. Unfortunately the hotel is going through a (much needed) renovation, so the quiet was broken with drilling around 9am. I hope they will start updating the rooms and not only the exterior entrance. Breakfast is limited and served only until 9:30. The paper cups for the coffee and tea, paper bowls for the cereal and disposable napkins, lowers the feeling of an old school quality establishment of yesteryear. There is a small bar with a reasonable, yet limited selection, although I understand that this is being replaced by a live music speakeasy club “My Father’s Place” in the not too distant future. The hotel has loads of potential... we look forward to seeing what evolves. Reasonable value for money. Ample free parking.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank PJLA2013
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was booked through an external booking service. On arrival at the hotel, I was told we were "upgraded" free of charge. Our room was on the 3rd floor and to be very honest, it did not reflect the price that we were charged. The room had a musty smell and didn't look clean. The bathroom door was dirty along the bottom. The room could do with total renovation. We paid US$233 for the room. If it wasn't for the close proximity to where we were visiting I would probably have gone elsewhere. Also, the hotel is under renovation which is not mentioned when the reservation is been made. My wife asked if an omelette could be made in lieu of the food items for breakfast and was told no, Disappointing!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Darlene M, General Manager at The Roslyn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gerard B:

I really appreciate your taking time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. On behalf of The Roslyn Hotel Team, we want to personally apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations.
We want our guests to have the best stay possible, meaning every area of the hotel is clean and spacious and all services are on-time and of the highest quality. You can be confident that we will follow-up with your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I would like for you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
If you would like to further discuss your stay, I can be reached at your earliest convince my email address is darlene@theroslynhotel.com or directly at the hotel 516-625-2700.

I look forward to hearing from you and will do my absolute best to work with you to resolve these issues.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

First of all, the hotel itself and its rooms are very dated. Our room smelled of smoke, there was no mini fridge as advertised, nor was there a key to the safe. As of 3:00 pm, there was yet to be any room cleaning service whatsoever. There appear to be many parts of the room in disrepair including various dings and unpainted surfaces. There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom causing a very steamy room for a long time. The view was awful...more or less a construction site. All in all, a grungy experience and we will not be returning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank runnergirl1123

Dear runnergirl1123:

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We had such a nice time at The Roslyn hotel - the staff is very friendly and helpful. Shivangi and Patrizia seem to really care about guests and making sure they have a good stay. They go the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction, and have a vast, almost encyclopedic knowledge of the local area and are quick to offer recommendations. The hotel was under a bit of construction during our visit, but with employees like this who try hard for patrons, I can unequivocally recommend this hotel to other guests.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daveamin
Darlene M, General Manager at The Roslyn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for the excellent review daveamin !!

We're delighted your time with us was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's always so nice to hear how much our guests enjoy our staff and the hotel itself. We do try to make each guest feel like this is their home away from home! Thank you for the wonderful comments about Patrizia she is truly a gem!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another stellar experience from your new family members at The Roslyn Hotel!

Darlene Marion

Reviewed 4 June 2018

After driving an exhausting 10+ hours from Tennessee, this hotel was extremely accommodating to my husband and me. We did not arrive when we had expected to due to travel delays, and the General Manager (Darlene) was understanding and accommodating. She gave us a very quiet, spacious room that allowed us to catch up on rest. The room was clean and comfy, and unlike other reviewers, I did not find the decor to be unappealing at all. In fact, I really loved the tile in the foyer and it appears to me that whatever improvements the hotel is making are on the right track! They have some construction going on with the front entrance (there was no noise or disturbance related to this), and I liked that they had signs in the foyer allowing guests to see the models of the new entrance that is underway. We ordered pizza, and the hotel called when it arrived and allowed the delivery man to deliver to our room. We liked the atrium style of this hotel-- it reminded us of a cruise ship! Check-out was easy breezy. We really enjoyed our stay here and if ever in the Roslyn area again, we will surely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple