“A completely satisfying dinner”
Review of The East Branch - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The East Branch
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is exactly the type of restaurant where I want to eat when I'm in the wilderness on vacation. Really friendly people serving really satisfying, tasty food. Bonus was that we could walk here from The Roxbury Motel where we were staying.

The garlic knots, calzone, burger, and spice cake were all very well prepared. This is not fancy at all but why anyone would go to the Catskills looking for fancy food is beyond me. I would definitely return here.

1  Thank TheLadyinRed03
There are newer reviews for The East Branch

Reviewed 2 March 2012

This isnot fancy, but great breakfast spot. They have great tasting farm fresh eggs. Fresh bread. Sinful sausage patties. But you must order the blueberry pancakes. My favorite breakfast spot.