“ATV rides are phenomenal”
Review of Stone Tavern Farm - CLOSED

Stone Tavern Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Stone Tavern Farm is a 400 horse farm wedding venue. We specialize in weekend weddings with no shut down times or noise restrictions.
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My boyfriend and I are new ATV enthusiasts. We drove all the way down to WV to ride about a month ago before discovering that Stone Tavern Farms was right in our own backyard. We rode with them two days in a row and had the same guide both days. His name is John. He was awesome. He totally made the trip worthwhile. He took us on some very challenging trials and didnt try to baby step us. We loved it. He was very accomodating when I wanted to stop in the middle of the woods and take pictures. He answered all of our billion questions and was very patient when my boyfriend had trouble braking! lmao. It was sooo much fun! I highly recommend this place. Not to downplay other guides but John was amazing! We will request him everytime! :)

1  Thank Imani P

Reviewed 16 February 2013

My husband and I got married at Stone Tavern Farm in May 2011. It is such a magical and beautiful location and they have done a great job turning it into a space for weddings. John and his wife Danielle were great to work with and their kids were all so helpful setting things up. Everyone had a great time including us, and EVERYONE commented on what a beautiful and special place it is. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 January 2012

We go horse-back riding here, and they are always so nice and friendly. They make sure to pair the horse and the rider appropriately and the grounds are just lovely.

1  Thank Piscestravelgal
Reviewed 16 October 2011

This place was so cool. I rode for many hours and the owner John was a great tour guide,

1  Thank Craig T
Reviewed 26 January 2009

awesome weekend. We went horseback riding and rented atv's. It was like being a kid again. I recommend this to anyone. Beautiful settings. Wonderful people.

1  Thank traveltub