“Sloooow”

Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Rye Brook
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Here's the bottom line. The burgers, fries, shakes etc. are good but not spectacular. The average food most certainly does not justify the awfully slow and indifferent service. If this were the Shack Shake the delays would be tolerable. But this is not even in the same ballpark as the Shake Shack. I have been here three times and each time the service was intolerably slow. Trust me, the delays were not due to large crowds or heavy volume in the store. Rather, it was caused by a lethal combination of incompetence, indifference and lack of sufficient staffing. The menu is pretty darn small. Thus, there is no excuse for the lousy service. Even when the place empty the service is sloooow. The bottom line - I would go elsewhere.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Love the food. Hate the annoying alarm that sounds when fries are ready. Also, if you are green and organic, spring for organic ketchup. Staff is friendly. Place is clean. We'll be back!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant while looking for another one and so glad I stopped by. I loved the concept of their theme. The burger was delicious, enjoyed their special sauce and the fries were some of the best that I've ever had!! They gave an ample amount of fries and I was full with that along with a child's burger. Great customer service as well!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Tasty and juicy organic burgers....love that I can have mine on lettuce and that the fries are made in olive oil.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I mean these places are good for a burger. Not a burger you go nutz over but a nice burger with a beer and hanging out. That's great and we like that. Friendly staff is a plus.

1  Thank JGDining