Ok, this is not the best, most luxurious place I ever stayed in, but:
- the staff is incredibly friendly and nice,
- the restaurant is really quite good (french cuisine with an american twist),
- the location is perfect,
- breakfast on the terrace on the morning of a sunny day is out of this world,
- the building is VERY romantic,
What else do you want?
Of course, apart from the above, its a little on the expensive side, the cancellation conditions are punitive, there is no room service, and the place looks more like a countryside b&b than an expensive hampton hotel, but hey, you're in the hamptons and you're about to have a great day...
- Also Known As:
- American Hotel Sag Harbor
- The American Hotel Sag Harbor, Hamptons