“Pilates!”

Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor's mission is to provide the best quality Pilates instruction in a studio of unparalleled stylishness. Our Instructors are all unsurpassed in their dedication to the clients and to the Authentic Pilates Method we teach and practice. The combination of feeling your body strengthen and the pleasure of practicing Pilates in such a serene environment is what keeps clients coming back for more and makes Uptown Pilates supreme in the industry.
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I have a friend that takes classes at the Madison Ave location and she recommended that I try it out while I was vacationing in Sag Harbor. I couldn't thank her enough for the rec. The studio was so intimate and the instructors were very knowledgable. They gave me a personal workout that suited my needs and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 9 June 2010

Trying to tone your body for the beach this summer??
Goals for a healthier, more flexible you??
Need to shed that muffin top from all the summer bbq gorging?

What ever your reason is, Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor will do you good. I 've always considered Pilates and core strengthening since I tend to keep pretty active with sports and and fitness. Since the new Uptown Pilates Sag harbor studio is close to where I live, I convinced myself to give it a try. Today was my first class with Pilates and it sure did not disappoint! My instructor Kirsi was the best- very knowledgeable and showed sincere interest and insight to my body. My workout was completely unique to my body. The studio space is gorgeous and convenient. I will certainly be back! Thanks Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor!