“Average at best.................”

The Seneca Cafe in the Seneca Allegany Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Salamanca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2014

As we had a late lunch we were not too hungry for dinner so instead of the buffet we settled on the café for a bite, problem #1 the tables at set up as to be practically sharing with fellow diners, menu is average for such a place we ordered sandwiches and fries and a beer and coffee. Sandwiches are too much bread and not enough in between beer was warm and coffee was cool, not a great meal. Unfortunately we also had breakfast there we ordered off the menu again instead of breakfast buffet, service was slow food was cold on arrival and we waited 15 mins for our change on the bill. Not a great experience but then the options are limited.Not sure if we went again about eating here.

2  Thank Harry S

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Love Seneca Allegany but the breakfast menu is boring. The food is tasteless and tastes like it's all prepared ahead of time. The eggs taste like they come out of a box. Pancakes taste really salty. Sausage doesn't do it for me. Bacon is good. The chefs in the Café need to use some imagination.

After a few visits I have no idea what to order for breakfast. I'm not a buffet person as I don't like cold aged food and people that don't wash their dirty hands touching the same utensils I need to use to dig out my food. Omelettes are tasteless. Not enough real cheese and the diced ham they use seems to have been cut up the day before or something.

Other than the Café there is nothing to complain about at Seneca Allegany except like all other casinos one would think they would improve slot payout %'s to keep patrons coming back for more often or stay longer!!

1  Thank LVPH
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Staying at the hotel for 5 nights. Had dinner here 1 night so far and breakfast 2 mornings. Food is really good and comes out hot. Service is also excellent, so I don't know what the other reviewers were complaining about. They should give them another try. If anything changes in the next 2 days that I'm here, I'll post a review about that.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had vouchers with our room for breakfast. (three people in our party) We waited almost 30 minutes for our food even though the room was quite empty and the order was simple. When our waitress finally brought our food it was cold.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

This food is really excellent quality and very reasonable. Try the Roast Beef Sandwich with the Horsey Sauce, very good! Breakfast also good and the best Coffee!