All reviewscasino floorhot tubnon smokingfavorite casinofree roomgreat casinohuge showercorner suitebreakfast buffetwalk in showerindoor poolrooms are largewestern doorsmoking roombeautiful roomparking garagecommon areas
Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

Rooms are large and extremely clean. Spacious bathrooms, beautiful glass shower stall. The beds are comfortable and the linens are crisp. We will most definitely return. If you're visiting the southern tier in New York definitely give this place a try you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TwoWheelVacationer
Marc P, Vice President of Resort Operations at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2014

So happy to hear about your experience, fishtheniagara! Our dedicated team of hospitality professionals will be thrilled to hear your praises about our clean, elegantly appointed accommodations and our luxury guest-first service.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

OK, I'll be the first to admit, they don't have the selection of table games of the larger casinos but, people, lie down in one of those beds after taking in the view out your (upper floor) window. On top of the comfort of the bed and the quiet of the room, the buffet was quite enjoyable. All the employees are upbeat as opposed to beat-up as in Atlantic City. Casino wasn't overcrowded or smoky. Pool, though small, was relaxing, as was the hot tub. The shower in the room was gigantic and had the head attached to a flexible hose. Other Seneca property take note. I guess my one complaint is that the offer I received in the mail for 2 nights per week for all of November ended up being just this one visit; 'Sorry, sir, I don't see any openings for THAT week, either....' Oh well, a great time, a memory and maybe they'll send me another offer some day !

Room Tip: The higher up, the better the view. Gorgeous.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ChristopherCase

The definition of a stunning review and satisfied guest! Thank you, ChristopherCase! We truly appreciate you choosing to spend your time with us and we look forward to your many happy returns. Those room offers are amazing and book up quick! Look out for more exciting offers soon,

Reviewed 29 October 2014

My wife and I spent 2 nights here for our 30th. The king bed room, purchased on a weekday with AARP discount was $85.50/night. Great! You could land a plane in this room! The place was spotless clean. I loved the fact the parking garage, Hotel, and Casino, with Restaurants, was all connected. We "Hunkered" down and had a great time! My advice, though, is watch the restaurant prices. We ate at the 24-hr cafe, which is a casual restaurant. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was outstanding and the price vs.portion was great. The Italian restaurant and the steakhouse prices shocked us. $17.00 for pasta and meatballs? ... and $65.00 for surf and turf? You will have a great time there, just watch your wallet.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank michael s

Our rooms ARE huge, michael s. But to be fair, that plane would have to be kind of small to land!
Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your 30th anniversary with us! We are so happy to hear that your stay was a success and I'll be sure to share your compliments with our Cafe team. As for dining options, we have something for everyone. Be sure to check out our NEW 20 for $20 wine list at Patria and daily specials at The Western Door.

Reviewed 24 October 2014

My husband and I go to Seneca at least once a month if not more. I have always been pleased with the room and the service. I live in Sarver Pa and have casinos that are closer but my first choice is always the go to Seneca. We do get comp rooms and food and have never been disappointed with either. The staff has always been friendly and very helpful. I enjoy playing in the casino and even though I do not smoke it never bothers me there.
We have attended the shows there and always enjoyed them all. Kenny Rogers was my favorite.
The only thing that I dislike at this casino is the chairs at the slot machines. I am short and I wish that I could pull the chair up closer.
I would recommend this to anyone.
We are headed up this week end
Toni

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room I like the ones higher up.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Toni W

Hi, Toni W. Thank you for your many satisfied returns. We take great pride in providing a consistently enjoyable experience. I appreciate your feedback and will share with our Slot Operations team.
Seasons greetings and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

So the company I work for said I need to travel from my house(outside of Philly) to our location in Coudersport, Pa. 3 times a year for 5 days at a time. This hotel is 58 miles away which takes 1 hour 10 minutes to do, but it is so worth it. This resort has it all, pool, hot tub, spa, bars, awesome restaurants and of course the casino. I love parking my truck for the night and not having to drive anywhere after my shower to eat and drink, then worry about driving drunk. This place makes my time away from family a lot easier for me. The rooms are spotless and giant. Beds are very comfy and shower could fit like 10 people in it, if your into that. Only complaint is the smoking As soon as you park in the garage and head to the elevators, the smell knocks you over. The smoke in the casino isn't that overwhelming. The restaurants are on the 2nd floor and I have never smelled smoke in there and for the price I'm paying to eat, better not. Can't say enough about this place. Room rates very reasonable. I stay Sun. night thru Thurs. night and my company paid $95.00 a night. I can't wait to come back in April, July and next October of 2015. If it wasn't a 6 hour drive from my house, I would love to bring my wife next time. Check out my other reviews on the 4 onsite restaurants and the casino. One tip, stay far away from the slots, they are tighter then my father in laws wallet

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business