“Great all around”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We ate prime rib and lobster . Not very good....EXCELLENT. Service by Tabatha and Ruby was beyond our expectations. Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank gailhup

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Left Brotherhood winery and found this gem. Had a late lunch. The food and service were excellent Not your typical beer belly pub. Rib eye steak as good as fancy steak joints in the city. The salmon over salad quite tasty.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Very disappointing to say the least! My husband ordered the "SPECIAL" prime rib that was tasteless but it was big! No garlic no rosemary and NO TASTE..... I ordered the Sea Bass that was expensive and extremely fishy and salty! Not impressed at all! This place came highly recommended from my West Point friends and will be happy to tell them that it was not the BEST at all! Very very disappointed!

1  Thank Tammy B
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We used to eat here frequently but were disappointed the last several times. We decided to give it another try only to be disappointed again. The waitress seemed disinterested. The tap beer was all head. Our burgers ordered medium came out well done and there was only a handful of fries on the plate after a long wait although the restaurant wasn't crowded.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner on a Friday night. I had filet of sirloin and lobster tail and my husband had the stuffed pork chops. The food was excellent! My sirloin was served with mushrooms in a demi glace and the lobster tail was broiled on top. The sausage stuffing that the pork chops were stuffed with was delicious. The portions were generous! The restaurant has a bar on one side and the restaurant is on the other side. It is not fancy - most of the patrons were dressed in jeans. However, you can't beat the food! It is a place that I could take my kids to eat as well. Also, the alcohol is very fairly priced. I had a generous glass of wine for $5.00 and my husband had a glass of Harp beer for a little over $5.00. My husband had an Irish coffee and he said it was strong and delicious!