Beyond any hotel/resort experience you can imagine! Not Disney World, by any means--but pure heaven for a small group of adults (22 at most) who can take advantage of the setting, the rooms, and most of all, the staff. We have never, never, never, been to a place that is so warm, welcoming, accommodating, and all around wonderful. Best of all, they welcome pets, so our 65 pound shepherd mix looks forward every year to her vacation as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Point is a world apart. A Private, adult only, Adirondack estate on the edge of a shining mountain lake. A Great Camp of the Great North Woods, built by William Avery Rockefeller a century ago as his family’s private home. Today The Point is a resort like no other, a magnificent log retreat full of priceless art and fine antiques, where guests gather as the high society of the Gilded Ages once did at vibrant house parties deep in the forest. As a guest of The Point, the secluded, 75-acre property is yours, the days unfold at your leisure, and the staff anticipates your every need. Each meal is an event, each day an adventure, each night a celebration. It is simple, splendid, authentic. It is a perfect place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your The Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Hotel Saranac Lake
- Point Saranac Lake
- Point Hotel Saranac Lake
- The Point Saranac Lake, New York