This may look like a left-over from the 50s but it's a terrific place to stay in Saranac Lake, being right on the lake. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the bathrooms are nicely updated. There's a small fridge if you're carrying things that should be cooled. There's a Keurig coffee maker in the office to provide morning coffee and wonderful muffins, by way of a continental breakfast. We'd stay here again, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of everything Adirondack. Fish, ski, hike, paddle, swim or just relax. At the edge of Saranac Lake and only 7 miles from Lake Placid. Motel rooms, lakefront Boathouse efficiencies and large Cottage suites. Motor boat rentals available. Free moorage for your boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adirondack Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adirondack Motel Saranac Lake, New York
- Adirondack Hotel Saranac Lake