My parents just stayed at the Adirondack Motel for four days this September. The owners Susan and Fred were extremely accommodating, and went out of their way to make my parents comfortable. The room was spotless, thoughtfully decorated and had beautiful views of Lake Flower. From now on this will be my number one recommendation for friends and family visiting from out of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of everything Adirondack. Fish, ski, hike, paddle, swim or just relax. At the edge of Saranac Lake and only 7 miles from Lake Placid. Motel rooms, lakefront Boathouse efficiencies and large Cottage suites. Motor boat rentals available. Free moorage for your boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adirondack Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adirondack Motel Saranac Lake, New York
- Adirondack Hotel Saranac Lake