Fred and Susan are exceptionally hospitable and pleasant hosts, and their springer spaniels, Jack and Daisy, are beautiful. My husband and I stayed for 2 nights. We typically sleep in a king bed but this motel only had two double beds available for us, which was actually ok. The bathroom's a bit small but we maneuvered quite well. What stands out to me is the absolute cleanliness of this place - very impressive. Its location on the lake is terrific, and the town of Saranac Lake, easy walking distance from motel, is really cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of everything Adirondack. Fish, ski, hike, paddle, swim or just relax. At the edge of Saranac Lake and only 7 miles from Lake Placid. Motel rooms, lakefront Boathouse efficiencies and large Cottage suites. Motor boat rentals available. Free moorage for your boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adirondack Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adirondack Motel Saranac Lake, New York
- Adirondack Hotel Saranac Lake