“the BEST pancakes - ever!”

DJ's Rustic Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 36 Restaurants in Saranac Lake
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The pancake here is THE pancake that all other pancakes in the world are compared against. For over 15 years, all I ever order here is the pancake, just because I enjoy it so much. And it really works after a good hike in the woods, of just before one!

2  Thank dndRochesterNy

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Small diner with huge, delicious portions!
The atmosphere is "old school diner" but the food is great. Big portions and real eggs, potatoes, toast etc.

3  Thank snikmis
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This is one one the best places i have been in a long time .The food is the best and the staff is out of this world. I send people their all the time and will keep passing the word. It is great home cooking and the prices are rock bottom. Hope to see you all their.

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I recently moved into town and I love to go here for a quick breakfast and coffee. Most of my visits I get an always delicious egg sandwich or french toast. Once in awhile I treat myself to a chocolate chip pancake. No matter what I don't spend more then $7.

2  Thank smtread
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Nestled in uptown saranac lake, this diner serves up all kinds of fantastic quick breakfast and lunch. Family owned and operated, djs has been a staple for the past 60 years.

2  Thank londonpsp