“Great place. ”

Price range: US$14 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian-American restaurant since 1996, La Bella's is located on route 86 as you're going towards the Olympic village of Lake Placid. We specialize in pasta, steak, seafood, chicken, and veal dishes. Our unique quality is a strong dedication to preparing most of our food from scratch and using fresh ingredients to maximize taste in all of our dishes. Whether it's the bread and dipping sauce we give you as soon as your seated, the entree, or dessert, you can bet that it was probably homemade. On top of guaranteed freshness, we offer generous portions at modest prices so that you really get the bang for your buck! Not a dining out kind of person? You can enjoy our full service bar that is located on the opposite side of the dining room. Our bar offers a large variety of liquors and wines, as well as a decent selection of bottled beers and beer on tap. In case you do get hungry, there is a special bar menu that does burgers, special sandwiches, and fried food among other foods as well. If you're looking for a restaurant with fast, friendly service, homemade fresh food, and a relaxing atmosphere, then La Bella's is exactly the right pick for you!
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome food and our waiter was very good ! Would recommend to stop in and try. There was 4 of us with different tastes

Reviewed 1 July 2014

In the Adirondacks it is difficult to find excellent food well prepared. Most places take themselves way too seriously and then overcharge for mediocre dining experiences. La Bella Ristorante delivers an excellent experience and wonderful food. Their pastas are properly prepared which of course ads to the Italian cachet. Chicken and veal parmesan portions were huge and delicious as were several other dishes. Bar drinks were excellent and the desserts tasted very home made.
Stop here for good Italian food any time after 4:00.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I both enjoyed our meal. I loved the Spicey Fra Diavolo over linguine. My wife enjoyed the veal and was unable to eat it all. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I both ordered the dozen steamed clams for $13. They were meaty and cooked very well, although the broth was a little salty. Portions of pasta that others ordered were huge, so if you are looking for big food, this is the place. I'm not running back to this place, but the clams were done very well.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Ive eaten at a lot of places in saranac lake due to being my favoite vacation stop and this is one of my stop i have to make each time. My wife love coming her too