This was a slice of heaven. The B&B has a main house and separate cabins and we stayed in the main house in the Pike room. Very clean, comfortable, spacious and a magnificent view of the lake! Unfortunately, the pictures on the site don't do it justice. It's actually much better! Enjoyed relaxing on the lake in the adirondak chairs and watching the sunset. Very peaceful. Then woke up in the morning and was treated to a wonderful and delicious breakfast. The owners are very nice and accommodating. Would definitely come back and also recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiwassa Lake Bed and Breakfast is a waterfront, Adirondack B&B offering four oversized guest suites, each with a private bath. Some rooms offer a balcony overlooking the lake and one offers a fireplace. Although once you get here you'll feel like you're a million miles away, the property is just three miles from the Village of Saranac Lake and ten from the Olympic Village of Lake Placid. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, free parking, boats/kayaks/canoes for rent and gourmet gift baskets for a fee. Come visit us - you'll be glad you did! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast At Cochran`s Cabins Hotel Saranac Lake
- Kiwassa Lake Bed And Breakfast At Cochran`s Cabins
- Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast Saranac Lake, New York