We state at the Kiwassa Lake B&B this past weekend. The place is beautiful and decorated wonderfully. We stayed in the Moose room which was more than big enough for the two of us. Marjorie went above and beyond for breakfast. As I have celiac disease I am unable to eat anything with Gluten in it. Marjorie made sure we still had a wonderful breakfast. Her and her husband also gave us some very good recommendations for places to eat dinner. We felt very welcome in their home and will be back to visit. Hopefully in the fall so we can enjoy the beautiful mountain views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiwassa Lake Bed and Breakfast is a waterfront, Adirondack B&B offering four oversized guest suites, each with a private bath. Some rooms offer a balcony overlooking the lake and one offers a fireplace. Although once you get here you'll feel like you're a million miles away, the property is just three miles from the Village of Saranac Lake and ten from the Olympic Village of Lake Placid. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, free parking, boats/kayaks/canoes for rent and gourmet gift baskets for a fee. Come visit us - you'll be glad you did! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast At Cochran`s Cabins Hotel Saranac Lake
- Kiwassa Lake Bed And Breakfast At Cochran`s Cabins
- Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast Saranac Lake, New York