A stately hotel, excellent staff, fine amenities. The indoor pool and whirlpool were relaxing and refreshing. The fitness center is open 24 hours. Parking garage for guests in an area where parking is at a premium. The room offered a nice refrigerator with a separate freezer. It was sold out the night we stayed, but you'd never know it - it was quiet, and nothing ever felt crowded. The breakfast buffet was delicious and generous. Coffee was *really* good (we liked the dark roast). Free wired and wireless internet, although found both to be somewhat slow.
This is a part of Saratoga Springs where there's a high density of restaurants, bars, and cafes. Streets were noisy, crowded and festive. Yet, a 4 minute walk to the hotel yielded peace and tranquility. The Saratoga Springs Hampton Inn & Suites really gives you best of both worlds. We look forward to a return visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn And Suites Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hampton Inn