Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Restaurant
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
Excellent 5/5
Saratoga Downtowner Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Very Good 4/5
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)
  • Pool
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
1,558 results
All reviewsparking garagethe breakfast areafarmers marketin towncomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancethe main streettwo blocksbeautiful lobbyrestaurants and shopsbeautiful hotelpool and hot tubperfect locationfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2010

I'm there now! On my third stay at this hotel in as many months. When you weigh all the variables, this place comes out on top. Location is great, condition of the place is excellent - it's only a few years old. Short walking distance to everything in town which is what probably puts this place at the top of my list. Lots of cool historic places in town, and other chains, but their just not a well located for my prefered activities.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank 4dafun
Reviewed 25 February 2010

When you walk in it does not look like a Hampton Inn. The free continental breakfas is great! Not just bagels and donuts, there are hot items, cereal and a waffel maker...it is great! There is a great seating area with fireplaces and a cozy feeling. The rooms are very spacious and have all you need. They even have microwave and popcorn! The only 2 thing I didn't like were that there was no bar and the shower head was broken. I didn;t have time to call to complain, but it turned out ok. There are several bars and restaurants in walking distance. Great location and new and clean place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank tinamagill
Reviewed 22 February 2010

We just returned from an AWESOME stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites. This by far has to be the NICEST Hampton Inn in the Northeast. When you enter the lobby you will not believe you are inside a Hampton Inn it looks so upscale. The lobby is grand and so beautifully decorated with hardwood and lovely sitting areas. It is very obvious to me that the employees love working here. All employees are pleasant as well as professional and speak about this Hampton Inn with such pride. The lounge/breakfast area is unbelievable! There are so many places to just sit and relax as we did in front of the fireplace or watch 1 of the 3 flat screens as another group of people did on the other side of the fireplace. They were a bunch of family members who had come into town for a wedding and spent the evening with each other watching the olympics on the TV. We stayed in a suite on the 6th floor which happens to be the top floor. We had a great balcony with a table and chairs that overlooked the town. Rooms were very clean and neat as is standard with Hampton Inns. We loved the location of this Hampton Inn as well because you could walk to all the many many restaurants, clubs or unique stores. We spent a day and a half just walking and looking in all the many shops and stopping in for lunch or a treat. On saturday evening you could just sit on your balcony or in the lounge/breakfast area and pepole watch as this town is busy busy with all of the nightclubs and restaurants. The only complaint I had was the pool area was kept too warm so it felt more like a sauna inside. It was so warm my teenage daughters only stayed in for a few minutes and wanted to go back to the room to cool down. But I am sure that could easily be fixed. We would definately stay here again maybe in the sping/summer. Although I know the rates go up at that time of year but you get your monies worth with a great room, a great location and a delicious breakfast each morning! You need to stay here!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank aprilmaries1
Reviewed 29 January 2010

We so wanted to love this hotel. We go to Saratoga Springs often, and this place has such potential. The pros: the brand new building with soaring common spaces, the clean and modern rooms, the perfect location, and the overall atmosphere cannot be beat. We love to take a quick swim and sit in the hot tub, and that was the biggest problem during our stay. The pool facility looks great, but the pool is way over-chlorinated. The evening we arrived, I needed to leave the pool area because I felt light-headed and sick. The next morning, my husband and little boy went for a swim, and their skin turned a horrible dark red. Their once navy and khaki colored bathing suits turned sky blue and bright yellow. Never have we had that experience at a hotel or resort. We bathed our son with plenty of soapy water, obviously, but he smelled like chemicals for two days! My husband, who showers daily, reeked of chlorine after a run three days after our stay. The front desk person seemed unfazed when I mentioned my concern, and an email to Hampton Inn was not acknowledged. Its too bad, since our only other complaints were the 7:30pm phone call from the front desk asking how our stay was going (?), and the housekeeping staff that knocked twice the morning of check out wanting to see when we'd be leaving (doesn't the front desk alert them when a room is vacant?). In any case, we will be staying at one of the Marriotts, as usual, our next time in Saratoga. Too bad, because this place has such potential!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2010

Hampton Inn is a misnomer for this hotel. While past experiences at other Hamptons have been favorable, this one was exceptional. It's more like a Hilton. Bright, clean, great location, well maintained fitness room, pool and business center, exceptional room amenities. Staff is very friendly and accomodating. Only minor flaws are traffic noise if your room fronts Lake Avenue and the breakfast was a little bland (but maybe that's just me). But it is definitely the place I'll want to stay when I come back.