I stayed here twice, actually - in November 2009 for my own wedding, and in July 2010 when my brother got married. Needless to say, we had great experiences both times. In the fall of 2009, they were so so accommodating to our large guest list, and throughout the process I worked quite a lot with Amy, and she is fantastic. Everyone there was, really!
The first thing that strikes you when you walk in is just how HAPPY the hotel looks - truly! It is painted with bright, warm colors, and the staff is incredibly inviting as well.
Cleanliness - these rooms are beautiful, and spotless. OH, AND they are quite comfortable. I stayed in the large suite for my wedding, and a slightly smaller room for July 2010 - both were in great condition. All the rooms that my family and friends stayed in were impeccable as well.
Friendliness - all of the staff are BEYOND accommodating to the guests. You really feel very welcomed there.
Service - 100%. I could give about 50 examples, but here's a great one - when my family returned to the hotel in July, there were welcome baskets for my immediate family. How often do you get that kind of service? Even without the baskets, they took such good care of us each time, making us feel like more than just clients, but closer to family.
The breakfast buffet - incredible. Seriously.
Location - perfect. Right off the main street, near shops, restaurants.
I love this place, it is truly a gem. I cannot say enough good about the staff there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn And Suites Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hampton Inn