“Surprised”

Saratoga Coffee Traders
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We stopped here for take out sandwiches and got the most amazingly fresh food! Service was great and the sandwiches were terrific. Don't let the laid back atmosphere fool you, they have their act together and know good eats! Enjoy!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Everything about this place was great, except the coffee. The people who worked there were really friendly, the wraps we had were very tasty and they had lots of food choices. The atmosphere was comfy, but for some reason none of liked the coffee. 3 out of 4 of us had it, but were disappointed. When I go to a place with coffee in the name I anticipate a really good cup of coffee and this was not the case.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Yesterday, Me and my wife were wandering through the Saratoga Broadway and decided to go in for a coffee and a bite. We liked the look of the place and stepped in around 5PM.
The service was very good and the staff friendly. I got an extra refill for my mug of tea.
Being a vegetarian i always have trouble identifying good fresh food. This place was definitely a find. We ordered a Veg Wrap & a Panini, both were really good and fresh. You could get the crispy freshness along with the juices from the perfectly chosen dressings.
I would recommend it for the casual traveler.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

The tomato soup hit the spot on the rainy/slushy day we visited. It was non-creamy and quite spicy, neither of which I expected, but both of which I enjoyed. When my daughter asked for soup crackers, they apologized for not having any and kindly toasted some ciabatta for us, at no extra charge. The veggie pannini we shared was fantastic. The only drawback was that it seemed a bit shabby inside... a little paint touch-up and chair replacement could go a long way towards making the atmosphere more enjoyable. The food and service were very good, however. Just a suggestion for improvement in ambiance.

Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

A few bucks more than i typically want to spend on a sandwich at lunch, but well worth it. Very tasty and very friendly staff. Glad we stopped on our way through NY.