We've stayed in this hotel twice now and have come away happy and refreshed both times. The hotle staff are friendly and there is a real "local" feel to the place. The hotel has a pub/restaurant across the way which serves nicely prepared food in a low-key, relaxed setting. The real bonus with this hotel is the forest walk down to Lonely Lake, a superb, short stroll - especially on a misty morning as the sun rises, the birds chatter and the mist clings to the lake and slowly climbs the trees on the lakeside to greet the watery sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We specialize in making the everyday exceptional; providing outstanding service; and offering an experience you will treasure. Located one mile from the Northway, we are nestled on the countryside just minutes from downtown Saratoga and away from the hustle and bustle. We pride ourselves on offering a relaxing, stress-free environment where we get to know our guests by name. We’ll take care of your dinner reservations, shuttle you to and from town and remember your favorite paper. We offer spacious guest rooms, luxurious lofts and executive suites with numerous amenities to provide all the comforts of home. At our adjacent restaurant, you’ll enjoy award-winning cuisine and a wine list that’s earned Wine Spectator’s recognition for over eight years. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Longfellows Hotel Saratoga Springs