We stayed here this past July and the people were warm & friendly. The room was great and the jet tub was awesome.After a long day of traveling the area, it was relaxing before bedtime. The beds were very comfortable and the continental breakfast was convenient not to have to go out for breakfast. I'd go back again if I have the chance. Very convenient to the interstate and not too far from the race track and from downtown...Of course, we are from Texas so we are use to driving to get anywhere. Nice place overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We specialize in making the everyday exceptional; providing outstanding service; and offering an experience you will treasure. Located one mile from the Northway, we are nestled on the countryside just minutes from downtown Saratoga and away from the hustle and bustle. We pride ourselves on offering a relaxing, stress-free environment where we get to know our guests by name. We’ll take care of your dinner reservations, shuttle you to and from town and remember your favorite paper. We offer spacious guest rooms, luxurious lofts and executive suites with numerous amenities to provide all the comforts of home. At our adjacent restaurant, you’ll enjoy award-winning cuisine and a wine list that’s earned Wine Spectator’s recognition for over eight years. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Longfellows Hotel Saratoga Springs