“Garden Buffet Management terrible”

Saratoga Casino Hotel
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Garden Buffet Management terrible”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Went to the racino for the first time, and saw a member of the management, named Kelly, harassing another employee. It seemed she was making fun of him. We couldn't really enjoy our time after that. I told the bullied employee to file a report with OSHA and he stated that she does that to many other employees, and some have even left work or been fired because of her. Not a great experience.

1 Thank Lindsay7702

NY
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Clean and fun!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had fun just watching people..I went late one night and the place was packed..I also went to Club Vapor,,a very nice nite club with a very good DJ..I enjoyed the club but you are better off getting drinks at the Casino's bar...I ordered a Long Island Ice Tea at Vapor's bar,,the bartender came back with my drink within 10 seconds..That's pretty fast for a Long Island Ice Tea and it was a horrible drink...The bartender wasn't to either,,she just dropped my change,,didn't say anything and walked away..I still enjoyed the casino and Club Vapor, hope to return soon...

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jeropero
Queensbury, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Waste-cino”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Have been a club member since it opened 10 years ago. The first few years you could win a little now and then, but the last two years have been like a really bad drought. I recently played a machine playing $1.00 a spin. After spending approx. $20 I got a bonus and guess what I won. TWO CENTS! Just look at the number of cashiers they have working, the number of helpers on the floor, number of people attending. Everything is declining......including their payouts.

I have been a gold member, diamond member, and platinum member. I am now a non-member! They used to have giveaways, but not anymore unless you drop hundreds of dollars a week and all you get is a substandard piece of luggage or pot holders.

After talking to family and friends, they are all saying the same thing and are very disappointed with the overall experience. $20 won't last you 15 minutes. Bonuses are rare and measly. So unless you want to lose your paycheck, take my advice and stay home. Spend your money on your family instead of giving it to the state so they can give it to our corrupt politicians for re-election.

In short....don't waste your time or your money!

Visited March 2014
9 Thank Bones0915
Saratoga Springs, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great.”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Plenty of slot machines for every taste and lot's of repeat customers! Food is great and even if you are not going to play it is still worth going for the food. Parking is easy and no problem and easy access is provided for folk with disabilities. A good place to spend a few hours.

Gansevoort, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Garden Buffet”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Garden Buffet has a great selection of entre's/vegetables/salads/soups of many ethnic varities.
Don't eat at Lucky Joe's if you want pastry, pie, cookies or cake for dessert as the never post the prices for these items and I have complained about it for over three months