“I wish we had been able to return!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Phila Fusion

Phila Fusion
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Island, New York
“I wish we had been able to return!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We got about 10 items to go and they were all very good. The restaurant looked very nice when we picked up the food. We wanted to go back but were only in town for a few days, so we weren't able to fit it in.

• Visited December 2013

Albany, New York
“Good Food, Quick Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

This restaurant has a bar and a very nice atmosphere. The service is superb. The food is very good, flavorful, and nicely presented. This is a nice place for a romantic dinner, yet it can also handle children or a large family. I got Pad See Iew. It was very good. My significant other got Chicken Massaman Curry, and fried rice. He really enjoyed it. There is quite an extensive menu which is available to view on line, plenty of noodle dishes, veggies as well as meat and sushi. I would recommend this place to a friend.

• Visited July 2013
Spencer, Massachusetts
“Nice sit down Asian restaurant with large menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

This restaurant is a great place if you are in the mood for Asian cuisine and want to enjoy the atmosphere of a sit down restaurant. Asian fusion is beautifully decorated and the staff was very friendly. The menu was very large and had a lot of options, ranging from "traditional"Chinese food standards like General Tsao's chicken to sushi to Thai cuisine. Hot and cold appetizers are available as well as a large drink menu. This place was great for my fiance and I because I love sushi and he can't stand it, so the menu accommodated us both easily. If you have a large group of people with different tastes this is a good option. This is a large step above your usual Chinese take out place, but some of the classics are not available here if that is what you are looking for.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Sushi night!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Hi I'm Lillian and I'm 11 years old and I love sushi! Yes I'm 11 and I love raw fish but if u r looking to go to phila fusion sushi is the way to go!! For appetizers go for the sea weed salad it is very thin sea weed with a awesome dressing I love this place and there is no need for reservations. It is always packed yet they can always fit more people in with out feeling crowded. Hope u enjoyed!!

• Visited June 2013
Brooklyn Center
“Fun and Delicious - Excellent for Sharing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Located in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs, this restaurant offers a wide variety of Asian dishes sized perfectly for sharing with others. The food is fresh and quickly prepared. The service is prompt and friendly. A pretty place, nice for a casual meal enjoyed at a leisurely pace.

Visited July 2013