“Great choices, reasonable prices :)”

Mama Mia's Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian restaurant serving Italian specialty dishes; seafood, veal, chicken and steak. Also serving pasta and brick oven pizza. Homemade Italian pastries. Take-out. Dine-In. Catering Available. Party Room. Full Bar.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We finally tried Mama Mia's recently after having many friends tell us we are missing out. They were right. We have been back often. The staff is nice, great food (lots of choices), one of the reasonable Italian restaurants in Saratoga!

1  Thank Spagirl23

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I had been looking for a restaurant with good reviews close to the Saratoga Auto Museum, where it would be possible to park a large bus (this was a trip for our car club). I called a couple of times in advance, asking if they would be ok handling a party of 30 on a busy Saturday afternoon, and they were incredibly helpful, and confirmed this would be no problem.

On the day, our trip to the museum ended early, and I called - asking if we could have lunch 90 minutes early, with no notice. No problem! We arrived, and all piled in. Tables were reserved and set; parking the bus outside was no issue.

Service was amazing - we all ordered from the regular menu, and everything arrived on time, perfectly prepared. On the trip home I had constant complements for my choice of restaurant (for the food and service) - but the real credit goes to the owners and staff of Mama Mias.

Definitely recommended....

-Steve

2  Thank scada57
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We like going to Mama Mia's because it is a laid back restaurant where you can get just about anything you want and the food is great. We have had complete dinners as well as the pizza and wings. We have never been disappointed. The best thing is that you can walk into the next room and pick out something to take home or eat in for dessert. Oh I have ordered food from here for a party I was having and it was amazing!! You have to go here and try it. You might have to wait but it is well worth it!!

2  Thank slc1255
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This unobtrusive little place in a strip mall has authentic homemade Italian food that your mama or grandma would make. I'm an eggplant junkie and their eggplant parm and unique eggplant lasagna rates right up there with the best I've ever tasted. Cozy atmosphere, friendly service, everything you're looking for in a home cooked Italian meal.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Love their pizzas! Their entrees are American Italian, nothing exceptional but good. Ive been taking my family for years. We've noticed the prices are climbing and its not the affordable outing it once was.

2  Thank Lovinlife700