“Great little place...great music”
Review of Seven Horse Pub - CLOSED

Seven Horse Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Nice for a bite to eat while enjoying entertainment. Music actually very good. Nice crowd. Nice staff. My husband loves the personal pizza here. Great little bar with some nice drinks. Will be back this summer.

1  Thank Bennynsue

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The seven Horse Pub is a fun place to meet friends and have a drink, appetizers, soups, salads or an dinner. Service was friendly and efficient. Our server, Debbie, recommended the halibut dinner. It was a great tip, it was delicious! The portion sizes are generous and the flavor was excellent. The even take reservations!

1  Thank gail12110
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Went to the Seven horse and had dinner upstairs in the Phila Room. Food was excellent and the staff is very friendly and seemed to love their jobs. Any time I get to Saratoga I go here and enjoy the food and service. Seahog chowder is to die for. Can't wait to go back again!!!!!

2  Thank Beth M
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had our rehearsal dinner there last year and it was fantastic. The dining area upstairs is separate from the bar downstairs and we couldn't even tell it was there which was nice because there were a lot of people there. We got there early so it was also nice to have a few drinks downstairs in the bar. I had the Chianti Tips and mashed potatoes and it was amazing as were the hors d'oeuvres. All of my friends and family enjoyed the food and atmosphere very much. We had open bar(beer and wine) and the price was very reasonable.

We didn't have the Seahog Chowder for the rehearsal dinner but every time I have been there since I had a really hard time not ordering it. The one time that I didn't get it I tried pulled pork egg rolls and they were also to die for.

2  Thank Tadley77
Reviewed 16 November 2013

A great vibe here....... looking for a casual, but fun atmosphere. This place fit the bill. Loved the crowd on a Friday night. The food was tasty and very well-priced. The brisket was out of this world! The bartender makes a great drink: french martini!
Will definitely go back the next time we visit.

1  Thank LynnCT2013